Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited
- About us
- Purposes of Personal Data Processing
- To monitor and prevent harm to people’s lives and health such as crimes.
- To lawfully maintain the Company’s interest or other entities’ such as to control and prevent harmful events or emergencies.
- Locations of installed CCTV cameras
- All public areas in the Hospital
- Data Retention Period
- The CCTV system runs 24 hours and stores the footage for 30 days before the files are deleted.
- In the event that the video files are required for investigation by the authorities, the video files will be saved until the end of the investigation.
- In the event that the video files are used in court, the video files will be saved until the end of the justice process.
- Safety measures
- Complete the form of request to access the CCTV footage.
- The security officer screens the form and get an authorization from line of command.
- The security informs the security officer in charge of CCTV to obtain the footage. The security officer must be present during the process of obtaining footage.
- Record in the request form the names of security supervisor and the security officer of CCTV room and all other personnel involved in the access of CCTV footage.
- In the event that law enforcement officer requests for an access to the CCTV footage, written authorization from Hospital Director is required.
- The Company may share the CCTV information to the authorities when official requests in writing are made and the purposes for the footage is to be a part of investigative or judicial processes.
- The Company allows access of CCTV information to CCTV vendors for the purposes of repairing or maintaining the system. Such vendors are required to provide the Company assurance that they have security measures regarding personal data protection.
- Your Rights as the Data Subject
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw consent for the Company to process your Personal Data, for which you had given consent, any time which your Personal Data is retained with the Company;
- Right of access: you have the right to access your Personal Data and to request that the Company makes copies of the same, as well as request that the Company discloses any acquisition of your Personal Data for which you had not given consent;
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request that the Company rectifies inaccurate Personal Data, or to add to the existing Personal Data which is incomplete;
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request that the Company erases your Personal Data, for certain reasons;
- Right to restriction of Processing: you have the right to request that the Company suspends the use of your Personal Data, for certain reasons;
- Right to data portability: you have the right to transfer your Personal Data which you had provided to the Company to another Data Controller, or to yourself, for certain reasons;
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the Processing of your Personal Data, for certain reasons;