INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARATION FOR HEALTH CHECK UP
• Please be advised that you should get enough sleep for at least 6 hours prior to the check-up appointment as lack of sleep may cause abnormal results such as high blood pressure, raised heart beats and body temperature which may affect the accuracy of the diagnosis.
• Please refrain from eating or drinking for at least 8 – 10 hours prior to the check-up. However, plain water is allowed to avoid dehydration.
• Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to appointment as alcohol may affect some blood tests. In case you did have some, please inform the nurse during the visit.
• Medications for high blood pressure can be taken with plain water.
• In case you have any chronic illnesses or health problems, please bring all test results or medical reports with you so the doctor can evaluate you correctly.
• Before having the ultrasound of whole abdomen, you are required to drink plenty of water and avoid going to toilet to keep your bladder full.
• For females, please schedule your check-up visits by avoiding 7 days before or after the menstruation. In case that you are having your period, the urine analysis will be affected from blood contamination.
• Breast cancer screening by mammogram with ultrasound should not be made if the patient is having a period as breast tissues are congested.
• If you are pregnant, please inform the staff to cancel all x-ray related tests.
Promotion: Installment 0% x 3-10 months with Co-Promotion Credit Card : Read More
For an appointment or more information, please contact :
Health Promotion Center, ground floor Tel. 032-616-805
Call Center Tel. 032-616-800
News & Promotion >>